写下 on Friday, July 16, 2010 | 7:00 AM
TGI friday..!
Change my blog song..
This song playing now, exactly telling how I feel now..
Mr.YC left sg le.. He back to china for his future plan..
All the best to him.. =] 马老赛! 再见!

RAIN..! Is time to focus on studies..
Ok.. anyway! I offcially promote to DIPLOMA..!
Finally.. I taking Diploma hotel management..
Then, school start for 2weeks already..
Yet there still some subject I dont really can cope..
Oh GUAN YIN MA arz.. Pobi Pobi neh..
Ah jeee arz.. can ask your godma to pobi me also?
Oh yeh.. Tuesday met Bestie & Jeee for dinner!
so long never see them.. Miss them..!
haha anyway met xueli, my pri sch & sec sch classmate!
she back from beijing.. hmm no change of her nah...
lalala.. post some pics..
Ajisen @ IMM..


After finishing eating..
We continue to shop shop..
Then, we went to garden plaza there..
Sit down rest and chat alot..!


School started for 2 weeks..
Start to get use to my classmate..
Hmmm.. Nothing much..
As still not really close with them..
Until now.. I still miss my CHRO 1009..
OK.. cannot be like this..
Upload 2 pics about DHM 710A
*Headache*


Ok they are my classmate..
will be same class with them for 1 and half yr more
POBI ARZ.. GUAN YIN MA..
SHUN SHUN LI LI LET ME PASS MY DIPLOMA..
I never say that I dislike them or what arz..
Juz I still not get use to be with them..
Kkz lah.. Post next time! =]